Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers Subaru BRZ 13-17
- Brand: Tein
- Part #: GSQ54-8USS2
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: No
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 16 Way
- Damper Type: Twin Tube
- Drop Height Front: 1.0-1.6in
- Drop Height Front Metric: 25-40mm
- Drop Height Rear: 0.8-1.6in
- Drop Height Rear Metric: 20-40mm
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 280lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 5Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 336lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 6Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included: No
- Mfgr. Warranty: 1 Year
The Tein Street Basis is one of the best cost-effective and quality set of coil overs on the market. This is a great suspension system for those who want something more aggressive than lowering springs. The Street Basis coil overs supersede Tein's Basic coil over design made with improvements in design and performance. These coil overs feature steel construction with twin tube internal components. These components include a larger piston diameter for the front and rear struts.
These are height adjustable for those of you who want to improve the center of gravity in their vehicle, but to also provide the vehicle with a more pronounced look especially if you are equipped with a more aggressive wheel. These coil overs will come with 1-piece aluminum springs and they will come finished in Tein's flagship green color for extra protection against rust and corrosion.
With the Tein Street Basis Coil overs, you will be using your factory top hats to complete installation.
We Also Recommend