Tein Flex Z Coilovers EVO X 08-15
- Brand: Tein
- Part #: VSE18-C1SS4
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: Front Only
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 16 Way
- Damper Type: Twin Tube
- Drop Height Front: 0.4-3.8in
- Drop Height Front Metric: 10-97mm
- Drop Height Rear: .3-3.1in
- Drop Height Rear Metric: 8-79mm
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 504lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 9Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 448lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 8Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: 1 Year
- Condition: New Product
Tein has released their new line of Flex Z coilovers for those of you looking to upgrade to a quality suspension setup, without compromising your bank account. These are made ready to install that comes with provided with top hats. Here are more key features:
• Full-length ride height adjustment feature.
• Twin-tube structure.
• Damping force adjustment system.
• Complete kit with upper mounts exclusively designed for this coil over system with the exception of some models.
• 1-full car kit.
• Ride height adjustment with little or no change in ride quality.
• 16 level linear damping force adjustment system.
• Complete suspension kit of 4 shock absorbers and 4 springs.
In conclusion, the new line of Flex Z coil overs inherits all the features and quality of the Street Flex coil overs, but with an adoption of a new platform allows the price to be considerably lower. These coil overs still maintain the “made in Yokohama” quality. These are ride height adjustable shock absorbers that are fully loaded with Tein’s comprehensive technology, at an affordable price.
We Also Recommend
ACT Monoloc Collar Subaru WRX 02-05/STI 04-18/Legacy GT (Spec B.) 07-09/Forester XT 04-06/Mitsubishi EVO 8/9 03-06/Mistubishi EVO X 08-15