IAG Stage 2.5 EJ25 Subaru Closed Deck Short Block For WRX/STI/Legacy GT/Forester XT
- Brand: IAG Performance
- Part #: IAG-ENG-1252
Bore Size (mm): 99.75
- Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
- Crank: OEM Forged
- Crank Size: OEM
- Displacement: 2.5L
- Piston Material: Forged Aluminum
- Power Output Rating (BHP): 675
- Rods: Forged
- Mfgr. Warranty: 12 Months / 12k Miles
Stage 2.5 Closed Deck Includes:
- Case Halves - Converted to Closed Deck using brand new Subaru OEM case halves, bored and honed to 99.75mm.
- Pistons - IAG-Spec JE FSR 99.75mm 2618 Forged Pistons, Ring Set, .180" Chromoly Wrist Pins, Clips, (Perfect Skirt Coating and Offset Wrist Pins)
- Connecting Rods - IAG-Spec Tuff H-Beam / ARP2000 Rod Bolts.
- Rod / Main Bearings - ACL or King Race bearings.
- Crankshaft - Standard New Subaru Nitride Treated 2017+ STI Crankshaft.
- Case / Main Bolts – Standard FHI Subaru case bolts.
- 8.5:1 on D Cylinder Heads (EJ255)
- 8.2:1 on B, V and W EJ257 Heads with standard thickness gasket.
Head Gasket Recommendations:
- *IAG Recommends JE Pro Seal .039 inch head gaskets
Power: The IAG Stage 2.5 Short Block has a power output rating of 675BHP.
*All IAG short blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
Not planning on reusing your original short block service plugs and covers? IAG offers a simple comprehensive cover and seal kit here that includes (1) Rear main seal, (3) OEM wrist pin plugs, (3) OEM wrist pin plug washers, (1) OEM separator cover, (6) OEM separator cover bolts, (1) OEM wrist pin service cover, (1) OEM wrist pin service cover O-ring and (2) OEM wrist pin service cover screws. *If you are reusing your original wrist pin service plugs and covers always replace the (3) OEM wrist pin plug washers and (1) wrist pin service cover O-ring before installing a short block to avoid potential leaks.
*Never reuse a rear main seal on a new short block.
Note - Please review the PDF document below regarding installation, break-in procedures and warranty information.
We Also Recommend