Grimmspeed J-Pipe 3" Catted w/Black Ceramic Coating - Subaru WRX 15-16 (6MT)/Forester XT 14-16
- Brand: Grimmspeed
- Part #: 007104
- Includes Catalytic Converter: Yes
- Installation Hardware Included: Yes
- Piping Coating: Yes
- Piping Flex Joint: No
- Piping ID: 3.00in
- Piping Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Piping Taper: No
- Mfgr. Warranty: 2 Years
Grimmspeed’s catted J-pipe/downpipe for the 2015 Subaru WRX 6MT is here, and once again meticulous engineering meets elegant design. If you’re in the market for one of the best aftermarket catted downpipes, look no further. This is a direct bolt on no hassle replacement that is designed with one piece construction, excellent ground clearance, with superb quality and craftsmanship.
This is just like Gimmspeed’s standard catted J-pipe, however this comes with the black ceramic coating option.
• This is a one piece tube with Grimmspeed’s patented turbo flange design. This flange is ½” thick while retaining all OEM brackets.
• Provides a smooth 3.5 to 3” transition from the turbine outlet to the rest of the pipe.
• Excellent ground clearance without having to alter suspension components.
• Custom stainless turbo studs to accommodate the Grimmspeed ½” flanges.
• Standard 3rd O2 bung for use of aftermarket sensors.
• 300 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter. Provides an excellent balance of reduced restriction of a ‘race cat’ compared to a 200 cel unit.
These are 100% made in the U.S.A., and come provided with all the necessary gaskets and hardware for a ready installation.
We Also Recommend
Borla Exhaust Manifold Subaru Impreza 98-05/Forester 98-05/Legacy 97-05
COBB Tuning 12MM Blue Urethane Exhaust Hanger Standard Length Subaru WRX 08-16/STI 08-16/Legacy GT 05-09/BRZ 13-16