Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers Subaru Forester 97-02
- Brand: Fortune Auto
- Part #: FA500-SF
- Adjustable: Yes
- Camber Adjustable: Front Only
- Caster Adjustable: No
- Dampening Adjust Type: 24 Way
- Damper Type: Monotube
- Height Adjustable: Yes
- Independent Height Adjustable: Yes
- Spring Rate Front: 448lbs/in
- Spring Rate Front Metric: 8Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 336lbs/in
- Spring Rate Rear Metric: 6Kg/mm
- Top Hats Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: 5 Years
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by their engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. They insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, they approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped them develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet their strict standards allows them to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Note: Both custom Fortune Auto Springs, Swift Springs and Hypercoil Springs are available upon request. Lead times for those orders are approximately 3-5 weeks out. Please contact us at 385-336-7278 for more information. If you choose to order upgraded springs at the time of your order, we will call you to go over what options are available and get you taken care of, thank you.
We Also Recommend
Exedy Lightweight Flywheel (2.5l models) Subaru Impreza 94-11/Legacy 96-04/Forester 98-06
Gates Micro-V Accessory Belt Subaru Impreza 96-07/WRX 02-07/Forester 98-08/Forester XT 04-08
Grimmspeed Intake Manifold to HEAD Gasket (Pair) Impreza 93-01 2.5/Legacy 00-08/Forester 98-08