COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Package Subaru STI 08-16/WRX 08-14
- Brand: COBB Tuning
- Part #: 315F03
- Adjustable: No
- Install Kit Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: 1 Year
- Install Instructions: Here & Here
The COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Package makes running ethanol safe and convenient by letting users monitor the ethanol content and fuel pressure through the Accessport.
The Flex Fuel Sensor Kit will allow Subaru STI drivers to successfully convert to ethanol. With the Flex Fuel Sensor Kit you will be able to:
• Monitor ethanol consistency levels so you will be aware of the ethanol content level in your fuel for safe boosting.
• The COBB fuel sender with measure the content of the ethanol, where the data gets converted into a signal that is sent to the ECU. The ECU will then adjust the calibrations based on the ethanol content which can be displayed on the Accessport.
• Included in this kit is a billet aluminum converter case, a coated aluminum sensor mount, OEM style electrical connectors, OEM style fuel line connectors, and the necessary hardware needed for installation.
Here are the main attributes of the Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit:
• Monitor fuel pressure levels through the accessport.
• With monitoring fuel levels, if you have a drop in fuel pressure then you can start the process of elimination by checking all fuel components.
• If you have an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator, you can see if it’s aligned with the COBB Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit.
• Included with the COBB Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit is a 0-100 PSI sensor, a billet aluminum sensor adaptor, and OEM quality connector, and zip ties to make for a ready installation.
In conclusion this is perfect for those of you with altered fuel components like aftermarket rails, injectors, twin pumps, etc. Ethanol is a cost-effective option for those who don’t want to run race gas all the time. However unlike race gas, ethanol does not have a consistent fuel rating so having the sensor monitor the level of consistency is imperative for performance. Backed with the Fuel Pressure Sensor kit you can have a peace of mind on those weekend track days, or for those spirited drives through the canyon.
We Also Recommend