COBB Tuning Flex Fuel + Fuel Upgrade Package w/Accessport Subaru STI 15-16
- Brand: COBB Tuning
- Part #: 316F01
- Fuel Pump Flow: 320lph
- Includes Tune: No
- Injector Flow: 1000cc
- Plug N Play: Yes
- Sensor Included: Yes
- Mfgr. Warranty: 1 Year
- Install Instructions: Here & Here
COBB Tuning has developed he Flex Fuel + Fuel Upgrade Package to provide users with an all-in-one kit to properly run both pump gas, and ethanol. One of the main purposes of this kit is to allow users to both monitor the fuel content in their vehicles, while having proper fuel delivery to achieve proper boost targets.
Below are features that make the COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Upgrade Package a must have for those who want an all-in-one package where the research and development has been performed for your convenience. The COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Package makes running ethanol safe and convenient by letting users monitor the ethanol content and fuel pressure through the Accessport.
The Flex Fuel Sensor Kit will allow drivers to successfully convert to ethanol. With the Flex Fuel Sensor Kit you will be able to:
• Monitor ethanol consistency levels so you will be aware of the ethanol content level in your fuel for safe boosting.
• The COBB fuel sender with measure the content of the ethanol, where the data gets converted into a signal that is sent to the ECU. The ECU will then adjust the calibrations based on the ethanol content which can be displayed on the Accessport.
• Included in this kit is a billet aluminum converter case, a coated aluminum sensor mount, OEM style electrical connectors, OEM style fuel line connectors, and the necessary hardware needed for installation.
Here are the main attributes of the Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit:
• Monitor fuel pressure levels through the accessport.
• With monitoring fuel levels, if you have a drop in fuel pressure then you can start the process of elimination by checking all fuel components.
• If you have an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator, you can see if it’s aligned with the COBB Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit.
• Included with the COBB Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit is a 0-100 PSI sensor, a billet aluminum sensor adaptor, and OEM quality connector, and zip ties to make for a ready installation.
Additionally, here are the other included components to help make the Flex Fuel Package work seamlessly together to improve the performance, and make the best out of the fuel content in your vehicle:
• V3 Accessport- The V3 Accessport can be used with off the shelf tuning maps to achieve the proper tune based on your modifications, fuel type, as well as location. The Accessport will really maximize the benefits of your modifications and bolt-ons so your vehicle can make the best out of those modifications, and deliver a smooth and powerful driving experience for the driver.
• 1000CC Top Feed Injectors-With an increased injector output, you will have the ability to deliver the proper amount of fuel demanded from the duty cycle. When running ethanol with an overall larger octane rating ratio to gasoline, you will need an injector that can deliver enough fuel to safely run increased boost numbers while maintaining a safe air/fuel ratio.
• Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit- When running a stronger fuel pump, as well as larger injectors, a fuel pressure regulator kit will be needed to increase or adjust the fuel delivery to make sure the car is maximizing the benefits of a tune.
• AEM High Flow Fuel Pump-When having upgraded injectors, or a fuel pressure regulator, you could be over-working the OEM fuel pump’s capacity. The AEM High Flow Fuel Pump will deliver enough liters per hour to nourish the injectors so that enough fuel will be supplied for the tune.
In conclusion the COBB Tuning Flex Fuel Upgrade Package is an all-in-one package that takes the hassle out of converting to flex fuel. Now users can now maximize the benefits of their bolt-on modifications while having the proper fuel, and proper fuel delivery to back it up. Once installed, users can have a better peace of mind knowing their fuel content, while the car makes adjustments to run that fuel.
We Also Recommend